Job Title: Social Media Officer | Hope PSBank | Location: Lagos
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and build strong advocacy within the ecosystem.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies.
- Selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develop media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Developing and reviewing content (press releases, articles, etc.) on all channels on behalf of the Bank.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyse public opinion.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
And all other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in social media, corporate advertising, marketing, and relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications/bank).
- Strong creativity & innovation with good business acumen.
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organization.
- Excellent understanding of the use of social media.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
Application Closing Date
Feb 27, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.