Job Title: Social Media / Order Management / Customer Service Officer | Dezigntees.ng | Location: Ikeja – Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a three in one role. This role brings out the best of customer service personnel both online and offline.
- Responsible for admitting guest and customers
- Responsible for taking and receiving customers phone calls
- Responsible for sorting correspondence
- Responding to client’s inquiries and complains
- Collating and ordering companies supplies
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and organized all time
- Updating company’s documents and files and ensuring mistakes are looked into
- Maintaining and updating meeting schedules for the company
- Perform troubleshoot on all sales orders and assist to identify and execute various enhancement to all management process.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
- Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
- Monitor all vendor performance and evaluate all orders and provide all required approvals.
- Verify all order line and prepare order reports on everyday basis and manage all shipment and respond to all inquiries for all status order and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
- Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve it
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the subject of the mail.