Job Location: Lagos } Social Media Strategist | Bronze Stone Capital
Salary Range₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Roles and Responsibilities of Social Media Strategist:
- Maintains company’s accounts with all social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
- Develops strategy for updating and content creation and making sure all of these accounts are receiving regular and up-to-date content
- Interact with customers and potential customers and responding to customer inquiries and reviews, especially negative ones
- The social media strategist needs to be monitoring user reactions to the things that they post and use this information to tailor future content as well as pass data along within the company when it can affect other decisions and strategies
- Prepare regular reports on web traffic and tracking trends, news, and conversations on all social networks and be able to analyze what users are responding to and asking for.
- Monitoring user engagement and use this information to optimize their content and also turn this engagement into opportunities for gathering product feedback and performing market research.
- Should have a marketing background to understand branding, the customer experience, crisis communications, and audience needs and also a content creator, collaborator, researcher, analyst. Applicant must be an NCE, OND, HND or BSc. holder
Deadline: Sep 26, 2022
.Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.