Job Title: Social Media & Website Officer | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | 247Food.ng
247 Food Limited, The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. The candidate should have very good knowledge of website development and management. You will be responsible for creating original text, images and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Your function has the website officer requires overseeing the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Ensure adequate representation of company products and image on the website.
- Ensure proper funtionality of the website
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor and improve SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Send our regular
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 3-7 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.