Society for Family Health Jobs in Nigeria [5 new vacancies]
Latest Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies Recruitment July, 2022
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organizations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. SFH offers professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Society for Family Health SFH Recruitment / Jobs
JULY 5, 2022
Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Title: Laboratory Technician… Read more here
JULY 5, 2022
Society for Family Health Job Title: Sonographer Requisition… Read more here
JULY 5, 2022
Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Title: Finance… Read more here
AUGUST 16, 2021
Job Title: Internal Audit Advisor | Society for… Read more here
Job Title: LGA Community Engagement Officer | Society… Read more here
JUNE 10, 2021
Title: Finance & Admin Officer | Ref No.:… Read more here
JUNE 10, 2021
Title: Adherence Counselor | Req ID: sfh-01175 |… Read more here
Ref No: sfh-82619
Job Type: Full-time
- This position will be responsible for co-ordinating and ensuring that field financial operations for the project support project functional areas to achieve overall project objectives.
- The successful candidate will partner seamlessly with SFH’s corporate finance team to deliver wider organisational goals by fostering financial and administrative compliance and timely reporting.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Finance operations – ensure completeness of financial transactions and documentation to support accuracy of reported information.
- Budget performance and reporting – facilitate budget spend realisation and provide guidance on budget performance.
- Cash management – guarantee adequate cash management and planning for servicing of project activities on the field.
- Procurement – drive compliance with procurement policy.
- Billings, payables and receivables management.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, and Economics, Business Administration, or any related field with strong numerical/analytical background.
- ICAN, ACCA, CFA, MSc, MBA certifications will be of added advantage or an observable commitment to professional improvement, that is, registration/part qualification.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in equivalent finance role with progressively increasing responsibility in a fast-paced working environment.
- Demonstrated ability through previous role to provide financial information support for decision making through financial management, budgeting and cost analysis.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Budgeting and Budget Analysis
- Tax computing and Remittance (WHT, PAYE etc.)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Treasury and Cash Management Meticulous
- Proficiency working with SAP – “FI Module”
- Adept at Microsoft excel and other Microsoft application packages (Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrable integrity, objectivity & confidentiality, with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Customer focused, exhibits thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Integrity and time management.
- Collaboration and teamwork, with persuasive negotiation skills.
- Self-driven and result oriented with a drive for continuous professional development.
- Excited about new knowledge/ learning with good interpersonal skills, proactive and flexible
- Cross functional awareness and willingness to understand overall project objectives.
- Resourcefulness and creativity in managing high level information, minimizing financial risks and problem solving.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is based on industry standards, and designed to attract, motivate, and incentivize talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.