Bitpeza Technology Limited
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
The Software Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, validate and implement software solutions based on requirements, enterprise architecture standards and defined project designs.
- Follow established design patterns and has awareness of user experience standards. Responsible for individual components of the design
- Create basic technical documentation
- Follow established coding standards. Submit code for review and deliver quality, unit test code
- Work with secure coding processes and writing, accessing, and following established security protocols
- Resolve basic issues and offer input on issue resolution.
- A University Degree or equivalent Training that included an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering
- At least 5 years of experience writing production code for software/technology companies and at least 2 years of experience being the primary technical designer for a development team or software product
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Knowledge of strong backend frameworks like Laravel & nodejs
- Database design and management (MySQL, Postgres)
- Knowledge of version control software such as Git and Github
- Knowledge of web server tools (VPS, Docker, Redis etc) and cloud server tools (AWS, DigitalOcean, Cloudflare etc)
- Frontend frameworks such as React & Vue
- Basic knowledge of DevOps e.g. Cron, DNS configurations etc.
- REST API designs and integrations
- Code review and testing skills
- Ability to innovate and solve problems
- Desire to learn and improve
- Ability to work with a team
Desired But Not Required:
- Knowledge of cross platform frameworks such as Flutter for android, iOS and Windows devices
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.