Title: Software Engineer (Full Stack) | Location: Lagos | GeneSys Health Information Systems Limited (GHIS)
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
Team: Development Team
Works With: The Development Team, Quality Assurance Associate and Service Management Team
- We are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Software Engineer (Full Stack), who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our awesome collection of e-health products and solutions Genesys & Gemeni and augment our development process.
What The Role Entails
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations and implementing product specifications.
- Collecting and documenting of users’ requirements; developing user stories and work plans.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to plan, design and develop subsequent version releases of our current products and other products in line with our SDLC.
- Owning and reviewing deliverables for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Participating in testing, debugging and peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Migrating older applications (asp) to current Microsoft technologies.
- Preparing reports/manuals and other documentation on products’ status and maintenance.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience (front- and back-end).
- Proven record of contributing to product/software design and development.
- Experience testing and/or fixing bugs and implementing product specifications.
- Ability to write clean, functional and transferrable codes.
- Demonstrated experience in technology stack and principles including:
- DDD microservices
- DotNetNuke applications
- Azure DevOps Server.
Our Technical Stack:
Our stack comprises of:
- AWS and Azure DevOps Server
- Microsoft C# .NET technologies
- MS SQL Server (Store procedures, SSIS, SSRS)
- JS frameworks (React, Node & Angular)
- .NET frameworks and DDD microservices
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Building and upgrading our EMR, HMIS and Telemedicine Products inline with the best practices.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive remuneration
- Complementary monetary and non-monetary allowances
- 13th month salary
- HMO coverage
- Fully remote work option
- Long-term service bonus (which is eligible upon 5 years of service)
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply