Title: Software Sales and Marketing Officer | Location: Owerri, Imo
Type: NYSC | Uptitek Limited
Uptitek Limited – We are competent IT experts with many years of proven successful hands-on experience in digital transformation in both the private and public sectors. We build and vend secure highly configurable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Government Resource Planning (GRP) systems that brings simplicity to the planning, recording, processing, reporting and monitoring of various activities while providing omni-channel support for mobile, tablet & desktop devices. Our ERP and GRP software reflects your processes and workplace values..
Uptitek Limited was established to render top quality and high value for money IT consultancy services with a special focus on providing software development and integration solutions to her clients. We are highly skilled agile software engineers, business analysts, software testers, front-end and back-end developers, etc. We provide the technical skills, accountability and industry knowledge required to deliver custom applications on time and on budget.
- The Sales and Marketing Officer will oversee activities and campaigns of the sales and marketing department. Relevant knowledge about techniques and principles is required of the candidate.
- Your job will be to ensure that the operations of the sales and marketing department are successful in goal setting and meeting, as determined by the management.
- A successful candidate is enthusiastic, driven, and great at communicating. Management of a variety of ventures is an important element to the position.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Assist the marketing manager in overseeing the operations of the department.
- Raise brand awareness by organizing and attending marketing events and activities.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on multiple media channels, including social media, print, and otherwise.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities that will enhance the company’s presence.
- Use metrics to evaluate ventures after completion, having seen them from start to finish.
- Prepare marketing material content for publishing and ensure proper distribution.
- Research market to identify growth sectors and opportunities.
- Communicate with management in order to monitor expenses.
- Liaise with management to prepare budgets.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021.