Solidarites International Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria.December 1, 2022
Solidarities International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization that provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disasters. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food, and shelter. SI is present in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is currently operating in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach capacities across all BAY States through its emergency component. Currently, SI carries out emergency/post-emergency programs in the WASH sector in North-West Nigeria where limited actors are currently present.
Solidarites International Jobs in Nigeria
December 1, 2022.
August 11, 2022
Solidarities InternationalLocation: Maiduguri, BornoEmployment Type: Full-timeContract Start Date: Projected contract duration is 12 Months – with possible extension Mission The Senior accountant supports the Finance Coordinator in processing SI’s accounting operations… Read more here
June 28, 2022
Job Title: MEAL Officer | Solidarities International | Location: Maiduguri, BornoEmployment Type: Full-timeContract Start date: Projected contract duration is 4 Months – with possible extension Solidarities International is a French humanitarian… Read more here
April 22, 2022
Job Title: HR Assistant | Solidarities International | Location: Maiduguri, BornoEmployment Type: Full-timeContract Start date: Projected contract duration is 2 Months – No extension Goal / Purpose The HR Assistant assists… Read more here
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Start date: Projected contract duration is 4 Months – with possible extension.
Goal / Purpose
- The Cashier ensures that the cash box and cash books are perfectly maintained, as well as monitoring, inputting and archiving accounting documents.
- S/He is in charge of his/her cash box security.
- Establish a statement of needs for liquid assets in consultation with the Administrator.
- Carry out withdrawals and payment of advances, in accordance with established procedures.
- Keep the advance books and cash journal.
- Record budget allocations and accounting codes of the expenses.
- Before recording, check that the supporting documents complies with Solidarités International procedures
- Ensure that accounting documenting are translated if necessary.
- Convert currencies at the line manager’s request.
- Check cash balances daily and report any discrepancies to the line manager.
- Archive accounting documents in accordance with Solidarités International procedures, after a final check of supporting documentation.
- Ensure cash box security and confidentiality of information.
- Education: B.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration, or finance related courses.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in finance and accounting role with an INGO.
- Knowledge of Saga is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good analytical and reporting skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, ability to work under pressure, excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
What We Offer
- Salary + Transport, Leave & housing allowance + social benefits (medical coverage, 24 days of Annual leaves per year, compassionate leaves, public holidays as announced by government, festive bonus, Life insurance – covering death and permanent disability) etc.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select Cashier, fill the form and attach your CV and motivation letter.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
- Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the vacancies before the application closing date