We are now looking for a Senior Catalog & Order Management Solution Architect with and End to End BSS Understanding. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will be able to convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many OSS/BSS best practices aligned with TMForum and other standards.
- Support analyzing and breaking down strategies into architectural capabilities in pre-study phase
- Support translation of requirements to a proper solution architecture
- Lead the all technical activities of the Catalog and Order Management Project Delivery
- Architecture compliance and apply best practices throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- Implement architectural knowledge and EA patterns for the delivery of large SI projects
- Experience and expertise in Ericsson products and solutions including ECM (Ericsson Catalog Manager) / EOC (Ericsson Order Care), Charging System and BSCS etc.
- Lead Architect experience in complex Telecom IT Transformation Projects preferably in Catalog and Order Management, Charging System and other BSS Solutions
- Experience and expertise in all phases of a system integration project life cycle with DevOps/Agile experience
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
- Domain experience: Minimum 12 years of E2E BSS Domain Knowledge and 4 years solely within Catalog and Order Management domain.
If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications, DevOps certification or Agile certification that would be an advantage
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || || Lagos || SharedServ