Latest jobs vacancies at Solynta Energy in Nigeria November 30, 2022
At Solynta Energy we are passionate about solving the energy crisis in Nigeria via the provision of affordable, clean, reliable solar power. Solynta Energy is one of the fastest-growing providers of urban solar energy solutions in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country.
The company was established in 2013 and is driven to empower Nigerians to live a transformed life by providing reliable, affordable clean electricity. We have over 2MW installed across 26 states in Nigeria. Our mission is to displace Nigeria’s 22 million petrol-powered generators by 2040
Solynta Energy Recruitment / Jobs
JUNE 7, 2022
Job Title: Accountant | Solynta Energy Location: Lagos Employment… Read more here
JUNE 3, 2022
Job Title: Accounts Assistant | Solynta Energy Location: Ajah,… Read more here
Customer Services Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative or CSR, to act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage largeamounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Degree qualification.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Must live on Lagos Island.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.