Job Title: Spa Front Desk Receptionist | Locations: Lekki Phase 1 & Victoria Island, Lagos | Tirta Ayu Spa
Employment Type: Full-time
Tirta Ayu Spa is a franchise spa from Indonesia. We are a leading traditional herbal spa in Nigeria for women, men and kids. Most of our spa treatments and products are peculiar to the Tirta Ayu brand and are not available at any other spa.
- We are looking for a pleasant and friendly Receptionist to join our team! You will represent our Spa by being the face and voice that greets clients upon their visit or phone call and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a warm, friendly personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- Your goal is to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Responsible for greetingclients, answering telephones and responding to enquiries.
- Responsible for taking bookings and scheduling appointments appropriately.
- Check in Spa clients as they come in for their scheduled appointments.
- Answer customers’ questions and address their complaints.
- Responsible forcashiering, giving tours of the spa facility, promote services and product sales.
- Handle client cancellation and effective management of time.
- At all times provide a positive and friendly attitude and appear professional and well-groomed when attending to clients.
- Also ensure daily maintenance of the spa’s lobby/reception area.
- Attend to some clerical duties that may be assigned.
- Work Days- 6 days a week.
- Proven experience in customer service roles or relevant position.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Spa etiquette.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A university degree.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail