Title: Specialist, Career, Learning and Development | Interswitch Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- To develop, deploy and drive the implementation of a Career Development Framework for the organization, taking into account the various departments and divisions and aligned to the HR Strategy to enable the growth of employees and con contribute to the Employer Value Proposition.
- To develop, deploy and drive the implementation of Learning and Development strategy for the organization that will support the organization in building the capabilities required to enable current and future business success.
- Develop differentiated development plans for different talent segments and organizational levels to contribute to the growth and performance of employees..
- Identify, appoint and manage service providers to conduct training, review their content and continuously evaluate the impact to ensure the provision of effective training to employees..
- Conduct research and remain abreast of global trends in Learning and Development and Career Development and use the insights gained to inform the development of the Interswitch approach and system to ensure the development of a world-class solution.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching; gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance and fulfil personal potential. Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education. Monitor and report on key learning KPIs, identify trends and key insights to inform interventions to ensure the desired impact of the Learning and Development framework.
- Design a career management framework, suited to the context and nuances of Interswitch and linked to the business objectives to drive a culture of performance and the attainment of the business objectives.
- Contribute and facilitate implementation workshops; and collect and analyze data to support the development and review of policies and processes.
- Conduct regular needs analyses to identify both the needs of the organization and the needs of employees and deploy bespoke or standard interventions to ensure that the organization is fully enabled to succeed and to contribute to the Employee Value Proposition.
- Collaborate internally and work as the customer champion in cross-functional teams to build strong external customer relationships. Participate actively in the development and nurturing of networks and relationships internally and externally to support successful implementation of digital initiatives.
- Develop and design content for training and development programs in digital to fill gaps in established programs; run customized training and development programs in digital. Identify shortcomings and suggest improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management program with guidance from a project/program manager.
- Develop a Learning and Development framework for the organization that will cater for both current and future capability needs of the organization to enable the workforce to deliver on the organization’s objectives.
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules and course materials with clear learning objectives for delivery to employees as required.
Qualifications and Behavioral Competencies
- Education: University First Degree (Social Sciences)
- Experience: Relevant experience in HR with demonstrable experience into L & D, and Career Development. Tactical Decisions within broad policy guidelines
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply