Job Title: Specialist, Corporate Security | Location: Lagos, NG |9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Responsible for the strategy and the development and oversight of policies and programmes to mitigate security risk to personnel, physical and digital assets.
- Coordinate the provision of travel security for EMTS CXOs, VIPs, local and expatriate staff/guests.
- Maintain and update record of staff category that requires travel security.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of security service providers for armed travel securities.
- Participate in the administration of contract/service level agreement with security service providers.
- Advise travel security officers(Drivers & Armed men) of travel itinerary of relevant staff.
- Coordinate the provision of travel security to relevant staff to and fro the airport/approved event venue and ensure the best route plan is adhered to.
- Monitor the activities of the travel security officers to ensure optimal performance and adherence to agreed service level.
- Liaise with Coordinator, Protocol to ensure that security fleet vehicles are always available and roadworthy.
- Monitor the activities of the Control Room Analysts and optimal performance of the control room.
- Supervises the security drivers and ensure the assigned escort vehicles are working optimally.
- Keep track of travel security incidents/threats and recommend steps to mitigate travel risks.
- Assist to manage relationship with security agencies and service providers in the achievement of corporate goal.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Corporate Security Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Regional Security Manager.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply