Title: Fleet Officer | Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra and Ogun | Type: Full-time | Speedaf
- Oversee the fleet to ensure good use and condition of all Trucks.
- Manage the drivers and complete their evaluations in a timely manner.
- Maintain a maintenance schedule for all vehicles and communicate the schedule to management in a timely manner and ensure that the service and maintenance forms accompanying the vehicle sent for maintenance.
- Compile the weekly movement plan balancing the needs of each program and documenting the movement of each vehicle.
- Report to Management all and any defects, no matter how minor.
- Ensure that the vehicles are properly secured and fueled.
- Maintain regular communication with the team regarding vehicle needs and Conditions Supervise all maintenance on all vehicles.
- Transmit to the management of all information, reports, forms with regard to vehicles
- Must be a Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Experience in managing fleets of vehicles and equipment.
- Basic Automotive Mechanical Skills.
- Ability to manage drivers, operators and complete evaluations.
- A Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Transportation from a recognized university or college.
- At least 3 years to 5 years’ experience in supply chain or Transport Department.
N80,000 – N100,000 (Monthly).
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.