RESPONSIBILITIES LOCATION: LAGOS
- Sell the application to cooperative societies within the state assigned and register them
- Train Agents and coop societies on the use of the application
- Ensure coop use the application for their operations
- Provide workable plan to achieve cooperative onboarding on the application
- Maintain and expand the application customer base by motivating each state sales agent
- Manage and coordinate agents within your state to sell the application
- Manage enquiries with assigned agents including phone calls, SMS and emails.
- Prepare weekly activity reports and monthly sales forecasts to the coordinator
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word Excel & power-point)
- Minimum of HND or BSc in any relevant discipline
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Be able to speak and communicate in English and also the state dialect.
- Client Relationships and ability to multitask
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Candidate should have a Laptop
- Coordinator to have a suitable training facility to train agents
About The Unified Cooperative Platform
The Unified Cooperative Platform (UCP) is a collaborative effort between the National Cooperative Financing Agency Limited (CFAN) and CWG PLC to provide a standardized cooperative technologically driven platform that would meet the operational needs of cooperative societies in Nigeria.
Deadline: Not Specified.