Title: State Loan Operator | Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Oyingbo, Lagos
Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Microfinance bank with its corporate head office at 10 Apapa Road, Oyingbo, Ebute-metta.
From inception the bank has tirelessly set the pace for other Microfinance financial institutions to follow; in terms of service quality, product functionality and exceptional customer service. The bank is strategically positioned to offer financial services support to small and micro-enterprises in Nigeria. Since commencement of its operation, the bank has grown from its humble beginning to a mid size microfinance bank making it among the best microfinance bank in Nigeria however the aim of the bank is to be among the best in Africa.
- The Role of a Loan Operator will report to the review officers of the Public Sector of the company. His/her major responsibility is to book all the company’s retail loan product and the asset products in his/her State.
The specific and general functions of the State Loan Operator are as stated below:
Marketing and Sales Management:
- Determining the risk level of every application.
- Authorizing an initiated application.
- Follow up on authorized transactions till disbursement stage.
- Ensuring customer(s) satisfaction at all time.
- Deciding on the loan amount based on the Debt-To-Income-Ratio.
- Managing of turn-around-time (TAT) on any requests.
- Attending to customer(s) request, enquiries and complaints.
- Verifying the authenticity of customer(s) documents.
- Initiating loan for customer(s) within 12 hours.
- Following up the initiated loans till disbursement stage within 12 hours.
- Ensuring customer(s) satisfactory.
- Reporting of daily transactions to the appropriate departments.
Budget & performance Management:
- To ensure all loans with complete documentations are treated within the stipulated TAT at the State Level.
- Controls expenses to meet the state budget.
- Provides timely feedback (daily, weekly, monthly and Quarterly reports) to the Head of Credit when required.
Risk Management and Capacity Development:
- Ensure the State NPL and PDOs are within set thresholds and always below company’s average.
- Ensures adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated within the team in the states.
- Ensure that He/she meet and/or exceed their monthly target.
- Maintains contact with key decision makers within the state to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationship within the state.
Leadership and Capacity Building:
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow up.
- Set examples for others in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills and work habit.
The minimum entry requirement for this role is:
- A good HND / Bachelor’s degree in Social Science field, professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or similar roles.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent selling and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proven leadership skill.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong understanding of Public Sector Business.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply