Title: State Secretary | Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) | Locations: Bauchi, Jigawa, Cross River, Benue, Sokoto and Kebbi
Entry Point: CONPSS 10
- Candidates must possess at least a good University Degree in Education, the Arts or Social Sciences with a minimum of five (5) years post qualification teaching experience.Higher Degrees, years of teaching and Trade Union experiences will be added advantage. Candidates must not be earning higher than salary grade level 10.
- Age: Candidates applying for this position must not be above Forty (40) years of age. Evidence of birth certificate must be attached.
- Candidates must have sound knowledge and skills in Computer and ICT.
Condition of Service
- This post is pensionable and fringe benefits is attractive.
- Candidates must be very sound and robust in health and should be ready to engage in travels at very short notice.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in triplicate, indicating the Post and State, with photocopies of credentials and evidence of age to:
The Secretary General,
Nigeria Union of Teachers,
National Head Office,
Off Airport Road, Sabon – Lugbe,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Note: Candidates are advised to apply for not more than one position. Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification.