Job Title: Station Cashier
Location: Utagba Ogbe, Kwale – Delta
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts.
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements.
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection.
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.