Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with a steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and over time, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigeria. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large-scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
Job Title: Statistician / Research Analyst
- Performs research, collects and analyzes information, and interprets data related to markets, Operations, Finance /Economics, Customers etc.
- Use the data to influence decision-making for improved efficiency, profitability and savings for the employer.
- Use of mathematical, statistical and analytical models to find patterns that may reveal business opportunities.
- Data Visualization,
- Story Telling in Data Analytics with Infographics, Interactive maps, etc
- Translating data analyses into understandable terms,
- Microsoft Power BI.
Applicants residing within the following areas are preferable:
- Ikorodu Road Axis i.e Obanikoro – Jibowu
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.