Job Title: Regional Health Finance Officer | Sterling Bank | Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance,Health / Beauty / Personal Care
Sterling Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Sterling Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- To execute Health Sector strategy by cultivating and managing customers within assigned industry and providing a full spectrum of financial services to these clients to ensure a substantial contribution to the liquidity and profitability of the Region/Directorates and overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and market prospects within the target market
- Carry out deposit mobilization initiatives (Current & Savings accounts (CASA, Fixed Deposits account)
- Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
- Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to Health Business Manager on a weekly basis
- Ensure existing investments and liquidation are done accurately and promptly
- Create quality risk assets and effectively manage balance sheet along target lines
- Carry out effective and constant monitoring of customers’ account balances with a view to beefing up same
- Identify customers’ needs and proactively provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of the bank’s products
- Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
- Manage the existing Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
- Ensure key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
- Proffer effective and robust financial solutions to stakeholders in the Health sector/institutions with the aim of improving customer experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Retail Banking or 2years in Health Management.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply