Latest job vacancies and vacancies at Sterling Bank in NigeriaSeptember 30, 2022
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry
Find Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal 2021 and Sterling Bank career portal here. The Sterling Bank Recruitment process are outlined upon the completion of the application process.
According to topnigerianjobs.com Sterling Bank pays here graduate trainees the sum of N55,000 per month for a period of three months. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the three month period. After the trainee process, Sterling Bank monthly salary for Entry level staff is N120,000 monthly.
Sterling Graduate Trainee Program – 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best place to work in Nigeria?
- The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally Savvy
- Great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset
- Takes Responsibility & Ownership
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online