Latest Stockgap Fuels Limited Jobs and Careers July, 2021
Stockgap Fuels Limited is a key player in the oil and gas downstream sector of the Nigerian economy. Stockgap is committed to providing access to the ever-increasing demand for energy in Nigeria. The company is currently engaged in the bulk storage and distribution of refined petroleum products (PMS, AGO and DPK) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LPG), also known as cooking gas. The company through its state-of-the-art storage terminal in Port-Harcourt has positioned itself as a reputable player in the downstream oil and gas sector.
Job Title: Head, Automation & ICT | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Stockgap Fuels Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure availability of ICT infrastructure and various IT related services to support business operations.
- Oversee designs and implementation of automated backups and disaster recovery strategy.
- Develop and implement company-wide ICT governance policies, BC/DR plans and security policies and procedures in line with industry best practice.
- Managing all ICT systems and ensure that ICT policies are consistently applied and plans for the organization (business recovery plans) BRP and pandemics.
- Managing overall systems control by safeguarding the systems against deliberate efforts to fraudulently abusing it through physical and logical systems security and establishment of security features within the system for control purpose, though network monitoring and management.
- Manage the delivery of ICT services to users across the company in line with business requirements and agreed service level standards
- Evaluate and mitigate business risks associated with critical IT operations support activities to ensure fit for purpose ICT services delivery across various locations.
- Negotiate and drive the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with service providers to ensure continuous delivery of IT services.
- Supervise service desk operations and incident/problem management activities, provide second level support and escalate to 3rd level where necessary.
- Plan and execute projects related to the selection, acquisition & deployment of new information systems to overcome business challenges.
- Anticipates business needs and identifies and proposes ICT products and services to fulfil those need.
- Planning and leading the company in ICT plans and creating awareness in the functional department on the development of specific systems solutions to meet the functional requirements and objectives
- Preparing, managing and monitoring the departments budgets
- Leading, motivating and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives
- Oversee the activities of direct reports and manage performance accordingly
- Performs any other task that may be assigned by management from time to time
- Programming new automated components to the terminal operations process
- Developing and maintaining clear and accurate documentation of automation equipment or processes
- Oversee the effective running and operations of the Terminal Automation System (TAS).
- Design, configure, integrate, and implement process control solutions at the terminal
- Develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Write reports for senior colleagues outlining new concepts, testing outcomes, and ongoing efficiency
- Train staff where necessary – typically after implementing new processes or equipment, or making changes to existing ones
- Troubleshooting automated processes or equipment when errors occur and manage repair efforts to ensure minimal downtime to terminal operations
- Design, test and document PLC and HMI software.
- Identification of new opportunities for automation within the terminal process
- Designing new automation equipment or processes
- Simulating and testing these processes or equipment to ensure they function as desired
- Maintain the terminal automation system (TAS) in efficient working condition
- Provide early warning /fault detection oversight on the smooth operation of the terminal
- Track and investigate incidents and identify root causes as well as lessons to be learnt and maintain incident management log for all incidents and resolutions for known errors
- Collaborate with the Shipping and Operations Department and obtain required regulatory approvals in a timely manner to facilitate receipt of petroleum products by vessel
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and dispatch of products in the terminal
- Monitor deployed CCTV cameras for terminal security and surveillance purposes and report suspicious incidents
- Maintain adequate and effective perimeter coverage for deployed CCTV cameras
- Maintain security infrastructure
- Collaborate with other departments (Audit and Investigations, Risk Management, etc.) to ensure accurate accounting for in-tank products
- Prepare regular system generated stock management and reconciliation reports (e.g. daily weekly and monthly truck out reports, product movement reconciliation, material loss analysis, for amongst others)
Qualifications, Experiences and Skill
- Master’s Degree in any of the following discipline: Information Technology, Computer Science / Engineering or Business Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Technology from a recognized Institution
- Professional certification such as Certified Computer Network Professional (CCNP), CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, Oracle Certified Database administrator OCDBA, Microsoft Certified databases Administrator MCDBA or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution Analytical and critical thinking
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience and at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- Experience in the development and implementation of IT Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Experience monitoring and analyzing security risks, implementing multi-layer security architectures, and assisting in monitoring network security
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008 or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and technical writing skills, specifically an ability to properly create and read network cabling diagrams
- Mastery of established IT industry network analysis tools, infrastructure tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
N400,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV and Application to: [email protected] with “Head, Automation and ICT” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: HR Administrative Officer | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervises the day-to-day management of the organization’s office facilities
- Maintain office devices and facilities to ensure optimal functionality.
- Process / pay utility and other bills and ensure office supplies are adequate for each day work.
- Handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities (electricity, DSTV, Internet etc) and follow up promptly for repairs/reconnection.
- Effectively manage cleaning contractors in line with contract requirement.
- Ensure prompt and adequate provision of office supplies at various locations.
- Provide general support services including dispatch, general office cleaning, waste disposal, internet services, catering and water supply services and upkeep of office premises.
- Make travel arrangement and logistics by ensuring all flight booking, hotel reservations and pick-up are processed within set timelines.
- Prepares invitation / introduction letters and other travel documents for expatriates and staff when required and other travel document.
- Liaise with unit heads and conduct checks to ensure safekeeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment.
- Maintain records of expenditure on telephone and other utilities.
- Oversees efficient management of customer service
- Oversee proper record management inward and outward document/mail.
- Oversee compliance and proper implementation of access control and other function from front desk.
- Oversees all kinds of utilities complaints from all user. Record the type of complaints, time of complains, nature of complaints
- Oversees proper documentation of all business transactions and all business engagements with Fleet Management.
- Ensures proper financial documentary records are kept for report and audit purposes
- Oversee fleet Management Costing System and drive to reduce same to reasonable percentage
- Oversee and maintain record-keeping system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Analyse and oversee the effectiveness of vehicle operations
- Establish and monitor internal control process among all functional units within Fleet Management to ensure compliance.
- Ascertain and improve where necessary, fleet management staff organization capacity in relation to process and compliance.
- Maintain occupational health and safety standards in the office environment.
Qualifications, Experiences and Skill
- Higher Institution Degree (University or Polytechnics) in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines
- Professional certification in Human Resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).
- A relevant Postgraduate Degree (e.g. MSc in HRM, Management with HR focus or MBA).
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Human Resources and Administrative role in a reputable organisation.
- Administration and Management
- Customer and Personnel Service
- Communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation)
- Ability to multitask
- Organisation and time management
- Knowledge of HR software and Microsoft office
- Familiar with labour laws, tax laws and their application
- Data driven mindset
- Relationship building
- Analytical and critical thinking.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.