Stockgap Fuels Limited Jobs Recruitment
Latest Stockgap Fuels Limited Jobs Vacancies and Careers May, 2022
- Internal Audit Officer
Stockgap Fuels Limited is a key player in the oil and gas downstream sector of the Nigerian economy. Stockgap is committed to providing access to the ever-increasing demand for energy in Nigeria. The company is currently engaged in the bulk storage and distribution of refined petroleum products (PMS, AGO and DPK) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LPG), also known as cooking gas. The company through its state-of-the-art storage terminal in Port-Harcourt has positioned itself as a reputable player in the downstream oil and gas sector.
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer | Stockgap Fuels Limited | May, 2022 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Lead
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Audit Lead
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets
- Gathers data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, etc.
- Verifies the existence of documents vital to the operations of the various functions in Shorelink
- Evaluates operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established processes, objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Follows-up on the implementation of the audit recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels
- Generates periodic reports on internal audit activities for review by the Audit Lead.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree (minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or equivalent) in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 year post NYSC experience in Accounting or Internal Audit
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools and accounting packages
- Presentation, reporting and analytical skills
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Internal Audit Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Administration | Stockgap Fuels Limited | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee the effective and efficient functioning of the HR and Administration strategy department and develop a responsive strategy that facilitates organisational development to support the achievement of key corporate objectives.
- To deliver effective and efficient HR and Administration services in all areas of people management and workforce development with focus on key differentiating capabilities.
- To provide professional HR advice and guidance on all aspects of people management.
- To ensure that the group and its businesses have the right mix of talent that are effectively deployed, managed, rewarded, and engaged in a cost-effective and sustainable manner to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation and upgrading of comprehensive people management strategy and plans while ensuring alignment with the company’s business strategy and key business objectives
- Oversee the continuous deployment of company-wide Performance Management framework in line with Best Practice in order to accurately measure staff performance
- Liaise continuously with Heads of other Departments to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all employees and ensure measurable targets are set annually
- Supervise the execution of the quarterly performance appraisals to measure individual performance against set targets for all staff and generate necessary reports
- Direct and is accountable for all matters concerning employment legislation and contract issues to ensure that company liabilities are managed in compliance with relevant laws
- Liaise with divisional heads and line management to determine key performance requirements, develop people within the business units, ensure delivery of prioritised, tailored and focused HR interventions that add value and meet business objectives
- Communicate human capital strategy and operating plan to business units and other functional areas to ensure understanding and commitment
- Provide strong functional leadership to enable effective delivery of HR strategy across the business
- Coordinate the design and implementation of the company’s people development and training strategies, plans to ensure identified needs are addressed with appropriate interventions
- Develop and provide guidance to Company’s Executive Management in the implementation of effective succession planning system and supporting processes; and ensure consistent supply of competent staff to fill jobs at senior management level and other positions across the business
- Direct and motivate HR function staff in delivering the people management mandate in line with key deliverables specified in service level agreements (SLAs)
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of Human Capital policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the organisation is adequately staffed by qualified and highly motivated personnel
- Sets standards for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Company’s Succession/ plan, manpower and career development policy
- Review and report HR Function achievement against key performance targets
- Define and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company strategy
- Facilitate the achievement of industrial peace and harmony within the organization
- Ensure proper human resource information management
Qualifications, Experiences and Skills
- Higher Institution Degree (University or Polytechnics) in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines
- Professional certification in Human Resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).
- A relevant postgraduate degree (e.g. MSc in HRM, Management with HR focus or MBA).
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience in a senior generalist HR/HC role in a similar organization, 5 out of which must have been in senior or managerial role
- Corporate and HR planning, Strategy, and implementation
- Organisational design and development
- Communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation)
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Change management
- Learning and Development
- Performance and Career management
- Relationship management
- Reward management
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Labour & industrial relations management
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Head, HR & Admin” as the subject of the email.