Job Title: Store & Inventory Manager | Location: Lagos | SYNLAB
SYNLAB offers a full range of medical laboratory services for practising doctors, clinics and the pharmaceutical industry. The SYNLAB Group is the uncontested leader on the European market for human medicine laboratory services.
- To ensure the annual stock budget is in accordance with business objectives
- To ensure CAPEX/OPEX to revenue ratio is maintained within the agreed target
- To implement monthly stock count and generate report for the finance department
- To review procurement requisition forms (PRF) and authorize PRF within the budget, return PRF to user departments if not within the budget allocation
- To manage service level agreements (terms and conditions, technical support etc)
- Inventory Management – receive purchase requisitions from end users, generate purchase orders and maintain stock records by using the inventory management module on SAGE
- Vendor registration and management
- To provide support in negotiating contracts, prices and ensure goods are delivered to user department within required timeline
- To review procurement requisition forms (PRF’s) and authorize PRF’s within the budget / return PRF’s to user department if not within the budget allocation
- To keep records of items shipped, received or transferred to another location
- Ensure that stock is replenished in the right quantity and quality at the right time.
- Vendor management; negotiating with vendors on price, delivery and payment terms.
- To identify suppliers/vendors and ensure that contracts are awarded in accordance with the company’s policy
- To develop and review the Stock Management SOP’s and supporting documents in accordance with the needs of the company
- Operate and maintain an effective filling system for the department; record and monitor all costs and expenses for the Store
- To supervise the inspection of goods and services delivered, to ensure conformance with specifications e.g quality, quantity and other SLA requirements
- To find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- To keep track of outgoing and incoming shipments and ensure that they have been filed correctly
- To ensure procured goods fulfil NAFDAC requirements or applicable regulatory body standards
- To prepare purchase orders for proof of transaction, process all supplier invoices and ensure all document are maintained in a proper filing system
- Prepare weekly inventory and procurement reports
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.