Title: Store Keeper | Location: Lagos | Ascentech Services
Product: Paint and Coatings etc
- To supervise inventories to achieve high service levels, planned inventory turns and minimize slow moving inventory.
- To handle day to day operations of warehouse and logistics encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To execute procurement and deliveries of goods as per the instructions of warehouse Manager.
- To plan for logistics and deliveries to reduce waiting period and avoid delays.
- To do space management, the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading and transferring; document recording and data entry in system.
- To develop good transporters base, manager transporters relations to ensure to get best prices and services.
- To ensure deliveries are made within specified time and incase of any delay it is communicated well in advance to concerned team members.
- To implement 5S, FIFO and Inventory levels as defined in the Warehouse guidelines.
- To prepare various stocks reports and submit periodic update to the concerned authority on fast moving, slow moving, nonmoving, expired and about to expire products and get appropriate decision in time to avoid any losses.
- To ensure that processes within the supply chain run efficiently and smoothly. It includes monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of the goods.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- B.Sc. degree
- 4-5 years working experience in an FMCG company especially Chemicals, paints and coatings
- Well versed with Computers, Knowledge of Tally Preferred.
- Team handling experience of minimum 2 – 4 people.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.