Title: Store Keeper | Location: Ikeja – Lagos | Edgewood Consulting | Type: Full-time
- Ordering, storing and retrieving of Material
- Record Keeping
- Monthly audit of all equipment and items
Sourcing, Purchasing & Delivery of Materials:
- Ensures allocation of Company Resources for effective, efficient and timely service delivery.
- Oversees the arrangement and coordination of transportation of materials including permits/special loads/heavy lifts etc.
- Ensures that delivered goods are inspected to conform with the specifications on the order
- Conducts timely Market Surveys to ensure best prices are obtained for materials
- Liaises with Engineering Department for materials requirements and specification
- Liaises with Accounts Department to ensure payments of supplied goods
- Instils Code of Integrity, Honesty and Trust in Suppliers
- Relates with Stores on Purchase, Inspection and Delivery of materials to sites.
- Liaises with Key Personnel for the offloading and receipts of materials.
Procurement Activities Coordination:
- Ensures a short turn-around time for processing Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Prepares materials Status Reports on all Projects
- Creates and maintains database of Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers to determine their costs and performance.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Store Keeper” as subject of the email.