Title: Store Keeper | Lonadek Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos
- Our client is recruiting a Store Keeper who will manage all operations in the company’s storeroom
- He or she will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of a perpetual inventory of forms, including ordering, receiving, and maintaining office supplies, and various types of equipment
- The preferred candidate should have basic knowledge of accounting principles with an eye for details.
- Manage and train store staffs
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report findings to the accounts department for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- A Degree or Advanced Diploma in Store Management or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years prior experience in retail or store management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.