Title: Store Keeper | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Westfield Consulting Limited | Type: Full Time
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
- We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, and store management and administration.
- Someone who is be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
- A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain store inventory
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control and warehousing cargo and items
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
- Carry out minor maintenance or repair of storeroom material
- Provide detailed reports on departmental charges
- Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
- Preserve records and prepare related reports.
- FSLC / HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A National Diploma in any management course of study or equivalent.
- Prior experience in stock- item management and store keeping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.