Job Title: Store Keeper
Faoqueens Global Concepts Limited
Faoqueens Global Concepts Limited is a professional business support services organisation offering quality Stress-Free Outsourcing services to corporate organisations. We offer support solutions in areas that are non-core to the business of the organisation, thereby helping them focus on their core competencies.
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily
- We are looking for a high-profile Storekeeper who will be responsible for general and department-specific, routine, daily store activities, including processing postings, supplies receipt and distribution, carry out inventories and inventory control activities, and may manage purchase and change orders.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facilityТs inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.