Job Title: Store Manager / Secretary | Location: Ajegunle, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time | Tati Agency
Tati Agency is a digital marketing company. We specialize in offering administrative services to clients from a remote location, typical tasks we perform include scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, running errands for businesses and managing email accounts. We offer advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments..
- Keeping up-to-date contact details (i.e. names, addresses and telephone numbers) for the management committee and (where relevant) ordinary members of the organisation.
- Filing minutes and reports.
- Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organisation, including those of appropriate officials or officers of voluntary organisations.
- Keeping a record of the organisation’s activities.
- Keeping a diary of future activities.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Qualification: minimum of OND.
- Relevant experience: 2 years minimum.
- Male is preferred for diversity and inclusion reasons.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] Subject of the email should be in the following format: Name-Sex-Location. e.g John-Male- Ajegunle.