Job Title: Store Officer | Location: Akure, Ondo | A Company
Employment Type: Full-time
A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We ‘re hiring Store Officer who will keeptrack of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy.
- Store officers keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Store officers find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Store officers compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Not more than 35years.
- Must reside Akure.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.