H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store.
- Rotate stock and coordinate with department head for disposal of surpluses.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- Preparation of Local purchase order and Goods receive Note manual as well as on system.
- Make daily consumption entry of the spares and other consumables as per qty issued to the department.
- Preparation of stock report and Stock verification on monthly basic.
- Creation of proper item under proper division on system
- Creation of vendor with all details as per company requirement on system
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and inform to respective department.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Can operate Microsoft Office
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10/Mar/2020