Job Title: Store Officer | Location: Ota, Ogun | Living Faith Church
Employment Type: Full-time
Living Faith Church – Our Mandate for ministry was received from the LORD Himself, in an 18 hour vision. During this vision, a commission was received from the LORD to liberate mankind in all facets of human existence, to restore broken destinies, to bring healing to the infirmed.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Involve in stocktaking.
- Ensures the balance of physical stock level with Bin Card and Pastel.
- Ensures the safety of all received items before issuing out to respectful departments.
- Receive, unload and shelve supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Ensure that vendors are shown the right samples for proposed supplies.
- To capture items returned to the store.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Head of department.
- B.Sc or HND in Store Management or any other related discipline.
- Certified Inventory and Distribution Professional (CIPD) or any certified certification in store management.
- 1-3 years Cognitive Experience.
- 25 Years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and inventory management.
- Attention to details
- Analytical to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Good Organization Skill
- Ability to make use of store inventory software.
- Microsoft Office Savvy
- Good knowledge of inventory principles and practices.
- Team working skills.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply