Job Title: Store Officer | SIMS Nigeria Limited | Location: Ajah, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Liaise with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- Ensure receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock tallies with central warehouse waybill and LTO (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to CWH with LTO and LTI i recorded & interbranch supply).
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc./ HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferably female
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email