Title: Store Officer (Female) | Location: Lagos | Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products from major brands and have show rooms all over Nigeria.
- Liaise with the branch manager to raise requisition for the stock from the warehouse
- Receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to the customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily / weekly / monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply).
- B.Sc. / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- Trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online