Job Title: Storekeeper | Location: Lagos | Going Active
Going Active is a dedicated individual and organisational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organisations in Nigeria. The Going Active consultancy is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria and London, UK.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Minimum of HND / BSc
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a construction firm
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in with experience in formwork and or construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Email Packages
- Forklift driving license or experience will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply