Vesa Fisheries | Job Title: Storekeeper | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Keeper will be responsible for:
- To exercise general control over all activities in store.
- To ensure the safe keeping of all materials and equipment in the store.
- To keep the store neat, orderly, and organized.
- To maintain proper records and inventory of all materials and equipment in the store.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular store items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit.
- To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the Procurement unit and to keep them in appropriate places.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Degree in any numerically related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Store Keeper
Skills and Competency:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
- N160,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Storekeeper – PH” as the subject of the mail.