Title: STTA Administrative Assistant | North East Regional Initiative (NERI) | Location: Kaduna
Number of Positions: (4) Kafanchan & Jema’a
Contract Term: Short Time
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
Reporting & Supervision
- The STTA Administrative Assistant will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance.
- The STTA Administrative Assistant will remain in close communications with the activity grantee-Jema’a LGA.
- The STTA Administrative Assistant will be responsible for leading all administrative functions during a one-day stakeholders’ forum and press conference on community peace actions, including handling trainee seating arrangements, documenting attendance of participants, and note taking during trainings in addition to supporting the drafting of program agenda with NERI Team.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading all administrative duties during the peace forum and conference, including arranging trainee seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking
- Supporting the grantee in the development of agenda for the forum as well as conference
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of the forum and conference in a professional manner
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Humanities, or relevant equivalent is required
- Minimum of 2 years specific experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates submit the following documents to: [email protected] with the ” title” as the subject of the email.
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter
- Please reference the ” title and location” on the subject line, your cover letter and resume / CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.