Khadob College | Position: Subject Teacher | Location: Oba-Ile Akure, Ondo | Type: Full-time
We are looking for Seasoned and competent Subject Teacher for immediate employment to teach students of diverse age group in our school in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Cultural and creative arts
- Further Mathematics
- Basic Technology
- Basic Science
- Civic Education
- Social studies
- Home Economics
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high-quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners. Supporting the aim of improving the academic success of ALL Learners at Khadob College.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- NCE, B.A.(Ed.) in English, or B.A + PGDE
- B Ed in Education or in relevant discipline
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years cognate teaching experience and proficiency in English
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century Teachers
- Must be passionate about teaching / working with children with high-level commitment and integrity
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to use virtual classroom apps and PowerPoint presentation
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills
- Willingness and determination to work
- Current with modern teaching
- A goal-oriented teacher
N35,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” / Subject Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline Date:1st February, 2021