Title: Subsea Intervention Engineer | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, Supporting and supervising subsea well interventions, completions and work overs
- Designing, testing and installing subsea trees, intervention trees, controls, subsea tree running procedures, and completion running and intervention procedures
- Providing on-site rig operations support to test and run land and subsea production trees, and ROV operations.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience of accomplishment in a similar position
- Manages and in charge of Completion and Intervention operations on assigned rig(s).
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 13th April, 2021.
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with Resume, CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview Location: Plot 34 East / West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Call +234-9066054438, +234-80356661195 for direction
- Applicants are to come with original copies of certificates for sighting.