Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Workdays: Monday-Friday (8-5)
Summer Green is into micro lending and investment. Our Mission is to tailor a suite of personal and business financial solutions at competitive rates to help our people take control of their needs, stay on top of challenges and grab opportunities.
- Effective Communication with clients to ensure issues are resolved in the least possible time by ensuring relevant systems is in place to ensure that branch issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Facilitating execution of loans from start to finish by achieving pre-determined objectives of scope, quality, time and cost to the equal satisfaction of Summer Green Microfinance.
- Going on-site to peruse reports
- Coordinating schedules and maintaining filing systems
- Book keeping and credit reports
- Processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Posting on Market Digest media
- Must be living close within/close to Marina, Lagos.
- Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- Must have 2-5 years work experience
- Office 1: Block L, Nnamdi Azikiwe Street opposite Tinubu Square, Marina, Lagos.
N40,000 – N50,000 / month (Depending on experience).
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.