Latest job vacancies at Summit Bible Church
Summit Bible Church is a New Testament bible-based church situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria.
JUNE 13, 2022
Job Title: Social Media Manager | Summit Bible… Read more here
Summit Bible Church Recruitment / Jobs
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job type: Full-time (On-site)
About the Job
- The Social Media Administrator manages the overall digital strategy and online presence of the Summit Bible Church and its related ministries; oversees its interaction with the public on all social media platforms.
Key Performance Areas
- Use of social media marketing tools to create and maintain the ministry’s brand
- Cultivate and improve the ministry’s social media presence and following
- Develop and analyse the ministry’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and make recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends that are relevant to the ministry’s activities
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares and likes and measure all campaign performances against the KPIs
- Daily overview of all social media sites and ensure accurate information is posted on the ministry’s website and social media platforms
- Interact with the ministry’s writers, editors, graphic designers, photography team, video teams and all other related units for overall production of good quality social media content
- Promoting upcoming events on all the social media platforms
- Posting resources (sermon recordings, articles, etc.) on social media
- Review and management of its website and all online platforms, as well asmonitor online posts that mention the ministry or the Senior Pastors
- Develop social media contents including gathering media support and writing captions that are clear, informative, excellent and encouraging
- Presentation of monthly social media performance report
- Possible performance of other social media-related tasks, such as blogging, podcasting, picture editing, graphics design, overseeing and training of volunteers, website design and management, etc.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Ability to use social media to build and maintain a brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good social media analytics skills, knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Advanced technology skills
- Good marketing skills
- Highly creative – aligning with customer trends and market changes and innovations
- Good time, task and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to plan and track multiple projects and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and copies of their Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.