Latest jobs vacancies at sunrose consulting limited in Nigeria. September, 2021
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading-edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.
Sunrose Consulting Limited’s prime role is to assist the client to identify needs, develop an action plan and facilitate change to enhance the success of their organisation. Our management, human resource, and training services are designed to improve productivity, efficiency, communication and employee morale.
Sunrose Consulting Limited was established in March 1997 as a human resource management consultancy firm. We specialise in strategic planning, business training and executive selection. We offer highly professional, focused services to help you organise, grow and develop. Over the years, we have assisted our clients to take full advantage of their current human resources, secure new ones, and map out the future for their organisations. Our wide range of consulting services and customised training programs will enhance your ability to realise your vision.
View Latest Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD | Sunrose Consulting Limited | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is an entrepreneur who runs various business projects simultaneously which includes a school, NGO and consultancy. These projects are largely conducted remotely with extensive use of digital platforms for online delivery. Approximately 25% is currently conducted in an office environment and the rest is from home.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents and presentations.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails and other online correspondence.
- Managing digital platforms (Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Supporting the organising of events.
- Preparing communications.
- Client liaison.
- Organising and planning meetings.
- Taking notes and writing minutes.
- Conducting or preparing research.
- Project management.
- Organising travel and itineraries.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents.
Training and Experience
- A Graduate
- Training in digital marketing / social media management is an added advantage and is preferred.
- Training in office administration or 2 years’ experience in a personal assistant role.
- Flair for creative careers like design and jewellery is a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven, fast thinker.
- Dedicated and committed.
- Hardworking and efficient.
- Friendly, warm, and genuine.
- Able to work with a go-getter.
- Good carriage, composure, etiquette and professionalism.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency and experience in social media management/ digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication of a professional standard.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Calendar (and other appointment scheduling software) and Zoom (and other online meeting platforms).
- Advanced typing, note-taking, and record-keeping.
- Ability to manage correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Well-developed time-management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.