Title: Supermarket Manager | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Domino Stores Limited
View Domino Stores s Vacancies in Nigeria – Domino Stores Limited is a diversified Company with interest in retail, hospitality and leisure business.
- We are a diversified Company with interest in retail, hospitality and leisure business. In our effort to reposition our business we require the services of a qualified and well-motivated person to fill the position of a Supermarket Manager.
- The Supermarket Manager has the task of overseeing the daily business operations of the store and its related departments.
- He will be accountable for profits and losses, training supermarket staffs, inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, sales promotion and merchandising, managing staff issues, customer complaints, community relations, compliance with store policies and other administrative issues.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Coordinate work functions with the sales team and other departments
- Sort shop items and assign them with relevant labels and price tags
- Set up new merchandize as well new deliveries on the computer system
- Match invoices against orders before receiving stock
- Maintain a timely replenishment of goods in the shop
- Take inventory of high turnover/high value items daily and weekly
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the work areas and the store
- Solve problems and issues involving rejected or damaged goods, expired items and replacements
- Able to meet sales targets
- Set up control measures to check incidents of theft and losses
- Provide coaching and education for new staffs
Education & Qualification
- A Degree in Retail & Merchandising, Social Science, Marketing or any related field.
- Applicants for this position must have a minimum of 3yrs experience in managing a retail food store in a reputable company.
- Must have good knowledge of handling fresh foods, frozen items, including meat
- Skilled in store management and operations
- Adept in using cash register machines; computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Abreast with the latest trends in selling technique
- Key player and knowledgeable in store expansion.
- Fair knowledge of basic Accounting, book keeping & cash flow.
- Ability to effectively lead and supervise people.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV in word format to: [email protected] using the ” Titile” as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified applicants living within Lagos State, Nigeria are encouraged to apply.