Latest jobs vacancies at Supermart NG September 24, 2023
Supermart.ng, the largest online supermarket in Nigeria provides you a convenient platform for online grocery shopping without leaving the convenience of your home or office. We have the widest selection of grocery items online with over 60,000 items on our online supermarket. We also offer you products from top brands.
Supermart.ng Recruitment / Jobs
September 24, 2023
AUGUST 3, 2022
Supermart.ngJob Title: Customer Fulfilment Associate Location: Lagos Island, LagosEmployment… Read more here
JUNE 16, 2022
Job Title: Mobile App Developer | Supermart.ng Location: NigeriaEmployment… Read more here
JUNE 16, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources Officer | Supermart.ng Location: Lagos… Read more here
JUNE 15, 2022
Job Title: Customer Service Representative | Supermart.ng Location: Lagos… Read more here
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing and optimizing our current cloud architecture.
- He/She is an advocate for and relevant technology as well as for DevOps principles, helping us to build and deploy state of the art services in a fast, secure and cost-efficient manner.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and support other members of the engineering team who work cross-functionally with product and design to share and learn best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with support and development of infrastructure and security tools.
- Build and manage automated testing and validation for both software and system configuration.
- Build and manage automation inside configuration management tools and automation pipelines for operational workflows.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes, security controls on AWS
- Assist in integrating diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
- Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system outages or performance impact, and communicate findings for ongoing improvement
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Extensive experience as a DevOps engineer on AWS
- Extensive hands-on Programming
- Experience managing code repositories, build orchestrations, using Github, Jenkins
- Experience working with AWS services such API gateway, EKS, Cloudfornt Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka, AWS WAF, Database Migration service
- Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring log collection with tools such as Guard duty and CloudWatch
- Experience creating dashboards and configuring alerts with tools like CloudWatch, JIRA, and Slack
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like terraform, packer and AWS cloud Formation
- Experience with building deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Must have experience with Linux infrastructure, databases like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Nginx (Bonus Apache)
- Understand DevOps Principle and Philosophy.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Graduate Fulfillment Associate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pick customer orders from supermarkets and local markets
- Pick items that are in good condition and without defects
- Abide by customers’ special instructions when picking orders
- Diligently apply company’s standard operating procedures when picking customer orders
- Suggest alternatives when ordered items are unavailable
- Provide real-time order picking updates to Supervisor
- Daily reconciliation of all expenses
- Assist Merchandisers with periodic stock updates
- Liaise with supermarket staff and local markets on any operational changes and communicating same to Supervisor and other relevant team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in relevant fields.
- 0 – 4 years experience
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG brands
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to easily identify fresh produce at supermarkets and local markets
- Good negotiating skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have integrity and high moral standards
- Must pay attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision
- Must have a functional Smart phone.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates living around Gbagada, Anthony / Maryland, Iyana – oworo, Bariga, Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere, Adeniji and Yaba will be considered.
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.
- Please adhere to a simple instruction.