Title: Supervisor | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Shahada Farms Limited
Shahada Farms Limited was established with the sole aim of delivering the best farm produce in the industry while providing consumers premium quality agricultural products at affordable prices. We deal with four major aspects of livestock farming: Cattle Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming and Fish Farming.
- Assist with farming and harvesting operations
- Analyze farming practices to optimize quality/yields
- Assist in land preparation, irrigation, fertilization, pest and disease management
- Ensure Global GAP & GMP standards are being followed
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all governmental agencies and regulatory agencies
- Assist Farm Manager in coordinating daily production to achieve the most efficient cost of production while meeting the maximum yield and quality goals
- Continually monitor and evaluate the efficiency of operations, equipment and work practices
- Assist managing a labor force to accomplish the general farming goals stated above
- B.Agric, BSc qualification with 2-7 years work experience.
- Multi-task oriented, detail oriented, ability to work well with others, good organizational skills, strong leadership and motivational skills
- Knowledge of agricultural cropping systems, pest and disease control, production practices and crop maintenance
- Knowledge of production equipment
- Ability to manage, coordinate and communicate daily with crews
- Candidate may need to help in other locations, when a need arises
- Farming/Agricultural background would be a plus
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.