Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
- The Supply Chain Analyst will manage the supply planning process, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate short/medium term master production schedule across regions.
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, provide solutions at optimal cost.
- Maintain master data integrity in the the planning files and ERP system.
- Manage stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- 2-3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering would be preferred.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
Method of Application
the Title of the mail should be “Supply Chain Analyst”