Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited | Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain Managers are pivotal players in the logistics planning process.
- They help companies identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products.
- They must be able to create strategies by analyzing information and processes and present their findings.
- Supply Chain Management requires an understanding of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 0-3 years work experience.
- May require experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
N70,000 – N110,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidate should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.