Title: Supply Chain Officer | Location: Abuja | Trefoil Networks
Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider. Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre , Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home users.
- The Supply Chain Officer is responsible of supporting the supply chain team and ensuring that all procurements are done on a timely basis
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Maintaining accurate records of purchases
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Ensure all purchasing activities follow institutional policies and government regulations.
- Supervised the entire budget estimation and sourcing operations.
- Maintained excellent communication with all the business stakeholders.
- Analyzed purchase and offer bids and negotiate accordingly.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A relevant degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in Supply chain or similar role.
- Core technical knowledge and understanding of Procurement operations
- Must Reside in Abuja.
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mai